In the company Aluminante, the production process consists of several stages, using special equipment. The main means are machines for cutting aluminum profiles, angle-pressing machines, milling machines, copying machines, cutting presses.
The presence of a large workshop and professional equipment allows us to process your order quickly, efficiently and inexpensively.
The aluminum profile is cut to size, the ends of the impost are processed (the aluminum profile separating the window or door) for the final products. The principle of operation of the machine is simple, a certain milling cutter is installed, which makes a selection in the profile.
Extruded aluminum profile is often used in the manufacture of aluminum windows and doors. In the company Aluminante, the production process consists of several stages, using special equipment. The main means are machines for cutting aluminum profiles, angle-pressing machines, milling machines, copying machines, cutting presses. With the advent of the latest technologies, machines for the production of aluminum windows and doors are constantly being improved and updated designs in accordance with market requirements. There are many machines that can combine the production of aluminum structures and PVC products.
The main advantages of the company:
– Aluminum windows and doors are manufactured using a reliable pneumatic drive system that reliably crimps the joints of the joints using 2-component glue in the corners of the joints.
– Thanks to the convenient adjustment of the clamping device, our aluminum windows and doors may not be of standard shape.
– High work efficiency.
– High-quality aluminum profile, without unnecessary impurities.
Our aluminum doors and windows are assembled in semi-automatic mode under the guidance of specialists.
Most modern saws are used for cutting aluminum alloys and PVC profiles. We use various saws for the production of aluminum structures. Aluminum doors and windows are cut on machines using CNC (numerical control) centers. The CNC saw increases the cutting speed of the aluminum profile and ensures high cutting accuracy. The saw has two cutting heads, each of which can rotate both independently and jointly. The length of the workpiece on such a machine is up to 3400 mm.
– Easier operation, excellent performance, convenient maintenance and long service life.
– Two cutting heads can work independently or together, rotate at an angle from 15° to 90 degrees.
– They have special steel saws that are not afraid of clamping.
– High-precision main shaft, makes the cutting of aluminum profile stable and reliable.
Angle press is a type of special equipment used in the creation of high–quality aluminum windows and doors
Performs the function of connecting aluminum profiles to each other at an angle of 90 degrees, using pneumatic or hydraulic knives. This crimping machine performs the mechanical function of coupling or crimping for aluminum profile. The angle-pressing machine is able to avoid deformation of the product. The synchronous structure of the knife feed makes it easy to adjust the machine to various systems of aluminum profiles.
Features of the angle press machine for aluminum profile
– The profile of the crimping machine adopts a special crimping technology, for synchronous compression;
– Pneumatic clamps;
– The machine is equipped with a high–quality clamping system - a movable pneumatic stop;
– Adjustment of crimping knives;
– Quality and ease of use.
Milling machines for processing aluminum profiles have larger milling teeth than equivalent tools for steel and therefore a more spacious groove for chips. As in other processes, high cutting speed is required for a good result.
The aluminum profile is cut to size, the ends of the hypost are processed (the aluminum profile separating the window or door) for the final products. The principle of operation of the machine is simple, a certain milling cutter is installed, which makes a selection in the profile.
– The larger the diameter of the cutting tool, the better the quality of the treated surface;
– Hydraulic damping cylinder is used to transfer the feed of the cutting tool to ensure more stable operation;
– Several sets of cutting tools can work simultaneously or separately based on different profiles.
Copying and milling machines
The copying machine for aluminum profiles is designed for milling drainage holes in aluminum windows and doors, as well as other types of holes. The profile is also milled under the lock, cylinder, pressure headset. The machine consists of a vertical milling head, a copy board, pneumatic clamping mechanisms. The specialist controls the milling process by moving the milling cutter along the copy matrix.
– The milling machine can carry out continuous milling of the routing copy;
– Vertical and horizontal continuous processing can be realized;
– A pneumatic motor that supports the desired speed of the cutter.
The aluminum profile can be bent using special machines. There are several auxiliary machines for processing aluminum profiles – a bending machine. Allows you to make arched products, arched facade structures.
Then all the locks are adjusted on the structure, and it is packed with plastic wrap and thick paper. After packaging, the finished product is marked, equipped with additional materials, fasteners, and moved to the site of the finished structures.