The company "Aluminante" carries out the design of the glazing of facade systems in compliance with a certain sequence in its work. The design of facade glazing from the company "Aluminante" is reliability, quality and an impeccable result!
In the company "Aluminante" you can order both cold and warm glazing of restaurants. In the first case, the structures separate visitors from the street and at the same time do not interfere with the view. Usually cold glazing is used for terraces, verandas, detached pavilions and gazebos. Warm translucent structures are installed in halls that are used in winter.
Before ordering the glazing of the cafe, you can consult with the company's specialists on choosing the most suitable option. They themselves are engaged in the design and manufacture of translucent structures. This means that the products will fully meet your wishes and the features of the building.
You can clarify individual questions and submit an application by phone, e-mail or using the feedback form on the website.
Facade glazing design
The company Aluminante offers services for the design of glazing facades of buildings of any complexity. High-quality design of facade systems will improve and provide reliable sound and thermal insulation of the structure, strengthen the strength of the structure, achieve maximum efficiency and resistance to external influences, optimize the materials used, as well as ensure fire safety of the entire facade of the building.
Advantages of ordering a facade glazing project in "Aluminante"
– Comprehensive inspection of the facade of the building, assistance and advice from qualified specialists, customers and architects in the development of technical specifications for the design and manufacture of translucent structures.
– High quality in the development of the facade glazing project. The documentation package includes: terms of reference, draft design, drawings of the KM stage, KMD, etc.
– Detailed calculation of structures for compliance with modern thermal, sound insulation and climatic indicators, calculation of static loads, isothermal analysis of structural units and other types of calculations.
– Modern design solutions thanks to up-to-date software for creating a facade glazing project.
– Optimal timing and cost of glazing design.
– Optimization of the costs of building materials necessary for the manufacture of structures.
Design stages of facade glazing
The company "Aluminante" carries out the design of the glazing of facade systems in compliance with a certain sequence in its work.
1. Preparation of pre-project documentation: development of a preliminary design of glazing and technical specifications, which includes a description and calculations by types and dimensions of structures, their number and colors, as well as by types of openings, requirements for filling structures, etc.
2. Formation of working documentation in accordance with the requirements of inspecting organizations, taking into account GOST, static and thermophysical calculations, etc. On the basis of this documentation, materials are ordered and structures are manufactured. Development of detailed drawings, design of assembly documentation for work on the object, including markings of all elements, bindings and the necessary reference dimensions.
3. Coordination of working documentation with the customer, preparation of specifications for the necessary materials and components, development of a project for the production of works (PPR) on facade glazing, taking into account all the features of the object.
4. Production of translucent structures in production and final installation work at the facility.
Facade glazing design is a time–consuming process in which every detail is important! That is why this type of work should be trusted only to professional companies with highly qualified and certified personnel.
The design of facade glazing from the company "Aluminante" is reliability, quality and an impeccable result!