Welcome to Aluminante - Your Source for Aluminum Facade Systems
Aluminum Facade Glazing: Enhance Your Building's Appearance
Aluminum facade glazing offers a modern and visually appealing solution for buildings, making it an excellent investment for building owners. It not only attracts new clients and potential tenants but also provides a durable, impact-resistant, low-maintenance cladding option. Translucent facades, composed of glass and aluminum frames, have gained popularity among architects and builders due to their unique aesthetic appeal and high performance. These facades can come in various colors, properties, and shapes, including vertical, inclined horizontal, and more.
A Popular trend in modern architecture
Facade glazing has become a prevalent trend in modern urban architecture, finding widespread use in both residential and public buildings. Aluminum profiles are both practical and functional, enabling the creation of strong and durable structures while allowing for easy modification of building designs to address complex architectural challenges.
Reliability and Resistance to External Influences
The main distinguishing feature of aluminum profiles is their reliability and resistance to external influences. Aluminum is highly impact-resistant and immune to corrosive processes, making it an ideal choice for building structures. When combined with laminated glass, aluminum profiles gain additional rigidity and reduce the risk of injuries during operation. Facade glazing made with aluminum profiles can withstand the destructive effects of the environment, including corrosion and deformation.
Advantages of Aluminum Facade Glazing:
1. Durability: Aluminum facades retain their properties for many years, ensuring a long service life.
2. Lightness: Aluminum is a lightweight material that allows for the creation of structures in various shapes and geometries.
3. Safety: Aluminum frames are durable and non-combustible, meeting building and structure safety requirements.
4. Environmental Friendliness: Aluminum glazing does not harm the environment, and all materials used can be recycled.
5. High Thermal Insulation: Aluminum structures provide reliable insulation and resistance to weather conditions.
6. Good Soundproofing: Thicker double-glazed windows used in aluminum glazing improve sound insulation.
7. Versatility: Aluminum glass facades offer an optimal combination of price and quality. The uniform front width of facade profiles (50-60mm) and a variety of colors from the RAL catalog make this glazing option modern and stylish, appealing to architects and designers.
Understanding Aluminum Glazing for Facades
Aluminum glazing is widely used in the construction of window structures and building facades. It offers practicality, durability, and high-quality thermal insulation, making it a sought-after choice. The frame, made of lightweight and flexible aluminum, is assembled using horizontal transoms and vertical posts fixed in the openings. Crossbars are then mounted on the vertical posts, creating a post-transom system. This system can be either structural or semi-structural, with or without decorative covers. The external openings between the double-glazed windows are sealed with silicone, visually creating a glass monolith effect in the building's wall.
Advantages of Aluminum Glazing:
- High resistance to freezing
- Excellent fire safety
- High light transmission, with glazing area exceeding 95%
- High build quality with minimal defects
- Durability, with aluminum structures being stronger than PVC and wood
- Facade tightness achieved through multi-layer glass units and EPDM rubber seals
Aluminum Glazing for Facades - Systems with Individual Advantages
1. Glass: High-tech facades combine beautiful architecture with energy efficiency. Glass arrays and profile guides are the key components of such facade systems. These structures withstand power loads, atmospheric influences, and have long-lasting mechanical strength. Different types of glass can be used for aluminum glazing, including sheet, patterned, reinforced, and more. Glass units can be designed as single or double-gl
azed, ensuring sealing and protection from corrosion.
2. Aluminum Profile: Innovative aluminum alloys offer resistance to chemical and mechanical stress. Aluminum glazing encompasses various types of systems, such as frame, rack-and-girder, structural, semi-structural, modular, and frameless, providing customers with a wide range of design options.
3. Coatings: Pyrolytic coatings enhance heat-saving properties and strength characteristics in aluminum translucent structures.
Stages of Aluminum Facade Glazing of Buildings
1. Design: Geodetic surveying and measurements are performed to create an initial sketch of the future translucent structure. The design process concludes with engineering calculations and the preparation of construction documentation.
2. Production: Profiles are assembled, anodized, and extruded, followed by cutting, welding, and forming of necessary holes. Glass is cut, drilled, and optionally laminated. The entire structure is then professionally assembled.
3. Installation: The aluminum glazing structure's support frame is mounted on-site, and profile elements are filled with double-glazed windows using various installation equipment.
Experience the Beauty and Functionality of Aluminum Facade Glazing with Aluminante. Our innovative solutions ensure the perfect combination of aesthetics, durability, and energy efficiency for your building.